Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

I took a bite out of an iPhone: iPhone Chocolate by Park Avenue Desserts


What do you do when you need a quick pick-me-up?  Get your phone and take a huge bite. 

 I just did...from this creamy bittersweet Belgian chocolate iPhone creation by Park Avenue Desserts.




Our boss (who tells me that PAD makes the best brownies too) gave each of us this fun treat for Christmas.  He also tells me the icons are all wrong.  Who cares? It's a big block of CHOCOLATE I can gobble up!

I couldn't take a nibble at first, since it looked too cool to ruin with my little teeth.  But today, I couldn't resist. It was calling me!

There's still some left on the table, waiting for the next big bite.  Who wants to answer?


Belgian Chocolate iPhone is on limited supply at Park Avenue Desserts.   PAD by Chef Buddy Trinidad is located at #7 G/F MagaCenter, Paseo de Magallanes Commercial Center, 1232 Makati, Philippines.  For inquiries and reservations, call 02-8526141.