Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Quick and Easy Egg Recipe: Kate's Fluffy Scrambled Eggs



Who loves eggs? I do! This is a quick and easy breakfast treat or brunch treat.  My sister cooked it for us last night and I made my own batch this morning.  You can prepare and cook this for 15 minutes or less, and you won't have that much dishes to wash after either.


Ingredients:

2 large eggs
2-3 tablespoons sweetened soy milk (buy natural and organic)
grated cheese (as much as you want)
Bacos bacon chips (optional)
One fresh tomato (optional)

Procedure:

Whisk eggs, soy milk and grated cheese in a bowl. The more you whisk your eggs, the fluffier it will be.  Cook on a non-stick frying pan.  Make sure pan is hot enough. I use olive oil to make my dish more healthful. Stir constantly until eggs are cooked but still moist and soft.  You don't want to overcook them.  You may want to add a little salt. I personally don't like salt on my eggs.

Top with Bacos and grated cheese and serve with fresh tomato.  Other variations include cooking with mushrooms and basil or topping with a bit of cream cheese. It's hard to go wrong with eggs.

This quick and easy sweet egg recipe serves one or two.  Yummy!