Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Thank you Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf!




It's mine, it's mine, it's mine!  I was craving for Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Giving Journal, and thanks to all my  friends who helped, the craving has been satisfied.





Doesn't it look great on my bedside table?


Staying true to its name, this journal has lots of space to plan what to give and who to give to everyday, every week, and every month for the whole year.  It also has 12 coupons of CBTL freebies.

For my first CBTL giving date,  the helpful CBTL Gateway girl cut out my February coupon and served Leo and I a Blueberry Cheesecake and our choice of free cheesecake, Toblerone Cheesecake.

After-dinner cheesecakes!
Leo and I especially enjoyed the Blueberry.  Think about biting into a fluffy-sweet cloud topped with blueberry stars...hmmm..yum!

I love my Giving Journal!
Thank you CBTL!