Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Burgoo treat: Chicken Tender Fingers and Angel Hair Classico Pasta


Leo and I are two very different people.  But when it comes to food and talk, we mostly enjoy the same things.

Gaby vs. Leo

Burgoo will definitely be one of our choices when we want to be stuffed with tasty food.  You'll never go wrong with their humongous servings, which are almost always good for sharing.

Last Saturday, the hungry Leo treated me out to a Burgoo dinner. Yay.  It was the perfect ending to the busy week, since I also got a new book.

Waiting for your Burgoo order is never boring.  They place a set of crayons on each table, so you can draw on the huge paper sheets covering the tabletops. When you feel like your date is going to sound like a silent film...you know where to take him.  Leo and I don't have a problem with talking and drawing and laughing at the same time though.

My new book: Book 3 of Merlin.  And my drawing: Pseudo Merlin.

When our food came, we hungrily dived into them.  Leo ordered the large serving of Chicken Tender Fingers (P495) and the regular-sized Angel Hair Classico Pasta (P275).  I must say, they were a good combination.


Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside

Barbecue Sauce, Honey Mustard, or Ranch?  Honey Mustard wins our vote.

I love the texture and simplicity of the Angel Hair Classico

What can I say but a big thank you to Leo? The next treat's on me.





Burgoo is located at the 2/L Gateway Mall Araneta Center, Cubao Q.C. For reservations, call   (2)-913-6121, (2)913-7234 or (2)912-7939.